A Trusted Authority in Philadelphia for Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability Assistance
We stand up for the rights of the injured in Pennsylvania
When you or your loved one becomes gravely ill, or you suffer a serious injury, it is easy to become overwhelmed by medical expenses, mounting bills and non-stop phone calls from insurance companies. Most people don’t really know what kinds of legal options they have, or which steps to take towards making their lives better and their futures brighter. Who can you trust? Who can help?
Welcome to the law firm of Larry Pitt & Associates, a dedicated group of lawyers who deal in workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability and personal injury claims in Berks, Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania. Over the last 34 years, we have handled thousands of cases and helped thousands of people obtain the compensation they need and deserve. Our commitment to protecting the rights of injured workers has made us a leader in our legal community, and a trusted name among Philadelphia law firms.
The name you know for workers’ compensation in Philadelphia
When you need a Philadelphia worker’s compensation lawyer, Larry Pitt & Associates is ready to help. We have helped thousands of people – people just like you – get the compensation they needed in order to protect their families and secure their futures after a serious work-related illness or injury. We have successfully represented workers from all industries in need of every type of benefit in order to start down their paths to recovery. We know which of the common workplace injuries and accidents are likely to cause long-term or even permanent repercussions, and how to collect and document evidence on your behalf.
But we also know that a Philadelphia workers’ compensation attorney needs to do more than help you with your claim or represent you in hearings. We pride ourselves on giving our clients answers to their questions when they need them. Information is important, and we offer you the information you need about:
- What workers’ compensation benefits are
- Whether or not you are entitled to benefits
- Whether or not you have a strong claim for benefits
- The history of workers’ comp in Pennsylvania
- The way the laws work for claiming workers’ compensation after an injury or illness
- How settlements work
- The procedure for filing a workers’ compensation claim in Philadelphia
We also offer you a quick look at some of the most frequently asked questions we have had over the years, so that you can get the answers you need even when we are not in the office.
Additional services for the injured in Philadelphia
A serious injury can leave you feeling anxious, frightened and vulnerable. When that injury makes you unable to support yourself or your family, Larry Pitt & Associates is by your side and fighting on your behalf. Our dedicated team of lawyers and professional legal staff can assist you with filing claims for:
- Social Security Disability. People with debilitating injuries or disabilities may be entitled to Social Security Disability benefits. The SSD process is notoriously difficult for people who do not seek the help of a lawyer. We can help you through the process, and will work with you if your initial application – either on your own or through another firm – was denied. You contributed to the Social Security fund your entire working life; we can help make sure that you are taken care of now, when you need it the most.
- Personal Injury Law. When you are hurt on someone else’s property, by a defective product or in a serious auto accident, you have options for moving forward. When you suffer an injury because of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, your lost wages and your pain and suffering. Larry Pitt & Associates represents your best interests during settlement negotiations or in a trial. We can help you protect yourself, your family and your future.
Personal injuries occur all the time and are sometimes the result of the negligence of someone else or by conditions at your workplace. Whether you have fallen on a wet floor, were crushed by a piece of heavy machinery or developed a terminal illness like mesothelioma, or were harmed or injured in any way, Larry Pitt & Associates has the experience, the resources and the skills to fight on your behalf.
Reliable and supportive counsel for injured workers
Workers’ compensation laws in Pennsylvania are quite complex and dealing with the guidelines yourself can be frustrating. Let the skilled Philadelphia workers’ compensation lawyers at Larry Pitt & Associates help you receive monetary compensation for an injury you sustained at work. Please call 215.402.7966 or fill out our contact form to schedule an appointment with Larry Pitt and his team. We are proud to represent injury victims from throughout Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania.